What If I Made A Mistake On My Return?

If you make an error in preparing your individual return, you can file an Amended Return on Form 1040X. You will also need to obtain copies of whatever forms and schedules for the year that needs to be refigured.

(c) Copyright 1995-2015 by TaxLogic