The IRS Is After Me For Not Filing!

The IRS considers non-filing a very serious matter. However, if you voluntarily file your delinquent returns, without being asked about them, you will find that the IRS can be helpful in providing forms, copies of W-2's and other forms you may have lost, and providing telephone or in-office assistance. And, if there were reasonable explanations for your not filing, any resulting penalties may be able to be waived.

If the IRS comes after you for not filing, you need to have those returns prepared and filed as soon as possible. It may be wise to seek the services of a local tax professional, who will have access to the forms needed, and will be able to intercede with the IRS in subsequent discussions about the returns.

If you need a prior year return prepared, TaxLogic can help! We are one of the rare sites on the internet that still prepare prior year returns.

(c) Copyright 1995-2015 by TaxLogic